Sotonix RDX Ran Online - The New Era ™

Welcome Guest,

Thanks for visiting, sorry for the disturbance but we would like to know you that you don't have yet "RIGHTS/PERMISSION" to reply/post Message, Join the chat-box or any certain activities in our forums. To prevent spammers, Please Log-in your account or if you don't have one.

Well Registration is FREE

SOTONIX RDX RAN - Automatic Accounts Detector

Coded by:[GM]Trinity88™️

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thanks for visiting, sorry for the disturbance but we would like to know you that you don't have yet "RIGHTS/PERMISSION" to reply/post Message, Join the chat-box or any certain activities in our forums. To prevent spammers, Please Log-in your account or if you don't have one.

Well Registration is FREE

SOTONIX RDX RAN - Automatic Accounts Detector

Coded by:[GM]Trinity88™️

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

II www.Sotonix-RDX-Ran.Pureforum.net II

Premium Shop/Item Mall is UP!!

[GM]Trinity88™
    [GM]Trinity88™
    Administrator
    Administrator

Zodiac : Pisces
    Birthday : 1992-02-26
    Character name: : [GM]Trinity88
    Humor Humor : T.I.A.N.D.
    Priority Priority : Sotonix RDX Ran Game/Forum Master

Pets
    Pet Reward: Puppy Puppy

Premium Shop/Item Mall is UP!! Empty Premium Shop/Item Mall is UP!!

Post by [GM]Trinity88™ Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

-=ஜ۩۞۩ஜ=-
    ¶NEWS & UPDATES - July 26, 2011

Premium Shop/Item Mall Is now OPEN!!
    Available Items/Accessories with "AFFORDABLE PRICE" via Top-Up/Load S-points!!

¶WHAT ARE S-POINTS?

S-Points Inconjuction to our newer category types and products added to our Express Custom Quote (ECQ) module, we have now introduced the usage of Sotonix Ran S-Points & serve as our online currency/cash value for SOTONIX RAN game and services. Topping up or Loading up your account will allow you to purchase our game Items & Accessories, game buffs etc., and a host of other cool stuff/premium items.

¶WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THIS KIND OF TECHNOLOGY SERVICE?

Again, Sotonix Ran S-Points technology provides us safe peer-to-peer ticketing. This technology is developed for multipurpose units that can manifest as safe transaction while purchasing your items etc. & provide less processing time depending on how you correctly entered your Card & Pin Codes. Every time S-Points codes were entered to an S-Point-enabled application, this S-Point changes its identifier through automated protocols and added through your remaining SP(S-points). Hence, this S-Point rand cannot be used twice but GOOD FOR ONCE. But great news is that our S-Point don't have any expiration date "UNLIKE" for other Online games ECQ module.

¶HOW DO I GET S-POINTS?

You can get S-Points when you make purchases with us, for any of our Agents,
    Look/Inquire for Jerome Orat & Yves Navarro or still you can make purchased on Me. I do Still have priority Load for S-points. Or if you have further inquiries, please contact me here at facebook or Mr. Mc Rolanson Recla so we can assist you further.

¶HOW IT IS USED?

۞- "PIN# & CARD#" random codes are needed.

۞- After you make purchased S-points Top-up/Load with us, "PIN# & CARD#" random codes will be be given with it's correspondent Currency/Cash value.

۞- Do you have now your "PIN# & CARD#" Codes? Kindly visit now our Top-Up/Load S-Points Section. Please refer to this link: http://sotonix.sytes.net/sotonix/controlpanel.php?op=user&option=topup2
    Note:As sensual please Log-in your account for you to browse that page/section.

۞- After you've successfully entered the right "PIN# & CARD#" Random Codes, S-points will be automatically inserted in to your account with it's correspondent S-points currency/cash value.

۞- Yes, you are now capable enough to make purchase any of our items available in our "Premium Shop/Item Mall" depending on it's Item price value. Please Refer to this link & Purchase: http://sotonix.sytes.net/sotonix/webshop/login.php?

So what are you waiting for? Purchase Now!!

Thank you for your continues Love and Support.
    ok

Coded By:[GM]Trinity88™️
    -====ஜ۩۞۩ஜ====-